About Jennifer Mantoni, Attorney
What sets Jennifer apart is her fresh approach to client representation.
Jennifer embraces the increasingly mobile economy and recognizes that efficiency and cost-consciousness of a law firm is critical in reducing costs to clients. With this forward-thinking perspective, Mantoni Legal is able to cater to our client’s personalized needs in a cost-conscious, diligent and practical manner.
She has over ten years of experience in the legal community. This experience includes serving as a Courtroom Clerk, a Certified Legal Intern for both The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida and the State Attorney’s Office for the Fourth Judicial Circuit, as well as years of experience as a law firm office manager, paralegal and legal assistant. Jennifer has personally handled, on a myriad of levels, the same challenges that now face her clients.
J.D. from Florida Coastal School of Law, merit-based scholarship
- M.A. in Philosophy from Florida Atlantic University
- B.A. in Philosophy from The University of South Florida, minor in technical writing
- Mantoni Legal, P.A., Owner, Port Charlotte, Florida
- Law Office of Kevin F. Jursinski & Associates, Litigation Associate Attorney, Fort Myers, Florida
- Becker & Poliakoff, Litigation Associate Attorney, Fort Myers, Florida
- Martin Aequitas, P.A., Litigation Associate Attorney, Tampa, Florida
- The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida, Certified Legal Intern, Jacksonville, Florida
- State Attorney’s Office for the Fourth Judicial Circuit, Certified Legal Intern, Jacksonville, Florida
- Florida Manufactured Housing Association
- Business Networking International – Harborside Professionals
- Florida licensed REALTOR®
- Florida Bar
Contact Mantoni Legal:
1777 Tamiami Trail, Ste 409
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
*Located In the BMO Harris Bank Bldg