1) Communicate with Jennifer Mantoni directly regarding your legal needs;
2) Works with Property Owners, Landlords and/or Property Managers to develop detail-oriented approaches to address the needs of your specific Community;
3) Responsive and quick work-product turn-around;
4) Utilizes innovative case strategies which are tailored to the needs of the Community and/or Property;
5) Takes the time to understand your needs and your particular legal dilemma in order to develop an affordable and reliable solution.
Mantoni Legal offers a highly specialized, one-on-one, and systemized approach to Eviction cases. We deliver decisive legal advocacy, professional representation, and have years of experience with Florida’s Eviction and Landlord Tenant laws. Mantoni Legal litigates Eviction cases in every county in Florida, so no matter where you live, as long as your property is located in Florida, Mantoni Legal can help you with your Eviction matter.
An inability to obtain identifying information to the Manufactured Home is often a dilemma faced by new Park Owners, or newly acquired Parks. Remember, after the Eviction is complete on a tenant-owned home, the Community must obtain Title to the Property through the Abandoned Property Process. Completion of the Eviction itself, does not mean that Title to a tenant-owed Home automatically transfers into the Park’s name. It is critical for the Community to obtain and keep track of identifying information to the Homes located in their Park, such as the Identification Number, Decal, and/or Title Number. Not only is this information critical to properly preparing Rent Demands and Eviction lawsuits, but it is also important to facilitate Title transfer into the Park’s name after the Eviction is complete. Mantoni Legal can help the Park obtain the Manufactured Home information, and also help complete Title transfer after the Eviction.